Monday 5 October 2015

Encouraging thoughts

This group has some great thoughts to share so I thought I would post this URL on my blog for others to enjoy.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/108449557877765188939/posts

 
 
It's so important to keep the positive things going in this sometimes difficult world we live in.
 
There are a lot of people hurting, struggling, ill, down on their luck, displaced, among other things that challenge the human spirit in so many ways.
 
I think it's great for us to encourage each other as much as we can.
 
I've been inspired by several people over the past few months having spent a short time back doing journalism work.
 
Meeting people who seem to find their way to accepting their lot without grumbling, is incredibly inspiring.
 
I hope you are encouraged by this group's sayings and thoughts as I have been.
 
To your health, joy and general peace of mind!
 
Beating the Odds - BTO
 
Find us on the pages below. We'd love to hear from you!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment