Wednesday 20 May 2015

Getting inspired


Quote - fwds.in
 
This is a great quote (above) especially if you are feeling run down and need a break. People who don't feel they are going to work everyday but doing something they enjoy, are lucky.
 
I consider myself one of those people. As a journalist I get to talk to so many people from wide ranging backgrounds and occupations. I feel that I've spent the last 20 years learning from others.
 
Everyone has a story. Yet most people don't think they have. Every life has something valuable to share. 

 
Quote - braiquot.es.blogspot
In a world that struggles with tolerance and compassion in some areas, this quote (above) I believe is so true.
 
Having a patient heart isn't always easy. I admire people who seem to have loads of patience. They are truly people I can learn from.
 
I hope these quotes are encouraging to you.
 
Enjoy!
 
Beating the Odds
BTO.
 
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment