Sunday 24 May 2015

More inspiration




 
quotesfans.com
 
 
 
quotesnsmiles.com
 
 
I thought we could do with some more inspiring words.
 
I am exploring values such as gratefulness, blessings, meaningfulness, positivity and the list goes on ...
 
For me, it's about being grateful and finding meaning in the many blessings, no matter how great or small.
 
We, or I anyway, tend to measure myself against others in the world and I get thinking, " if they can do that, get that, have that, why can't I?"
 
Don't get me wrong, it's good to be motivated to looking to improving our lot but there's a difference between looking at being motivated by others and being envious of what others have achieved or have accumulated (and I don't just mean in economic or material terms).
 
I've learned lately, that sometimes we move along life's track at a pace that is not of our choosing. Sometimes, we have to be happy with what we have and the place we're at for now.
 
It's when we are not making the progress we would like because we may have to wait on decisions that are not our own, for instance. In these situations it's how we play the waiting game.
 
It's what we do with our waiting time that determines how we get through the slower moving times.
 
So as it says above, to 'smile often and dream big' because we will all get to our desired destination if we keep doing a little bit towards that result every day.
 
I hope your dreams come true for you!
 
Keep up the good work.
 
Beating the Odds.
 
BTO.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment